With the purpose of providing financial support to the well-qualified international students, the Victoria University of Wellington is offering Wellington Region International School Leaver Grants in New Zealand.
The award is available for those sparkling candidate who wishes to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2021-2022.
Excellent opportunity for international students to study in New Zealand
User Review( votes)
Victoria University of Wellington is well known as New Zealand’s globally ranked capital city university and will be one of the great global-civic universities. It is the most prestigious tertiary institution with a proud tradition of academic excellence.
Why study at the Victoria University of Wellington? While studying at this university, you can get connected with employers and the community and prepare for your future employment. Develop your skills and experiences through our programs and launch your career with confidence.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Award: $2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple numbers are offered
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must international students who have completed at least one full year at a secondary school within the Wellington region. Candidate must be fully enrolled in a full-year program of at least 120 points by the start of the trimester
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a personal statement outlining reasons for applying for the opportunity, expenses and a reference from an academic or supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation in the undergraduate degree program, you will need to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get an amount worth up to $2000.