University of California Education Abroad Program offers $1 Million Initiative scholarships to study abroad for the University of California Students. UCEAP will offer 50 awards for summer 2013, 220 awards for all 2013 semester or year and 110 awards for spring 2014 semester or year.
The bursaries are offered to expand study abroad opportunities for UC students from all backgrounds and academic disciplines. The award selections will be primarily based on academic merit and integration of a selected UCEAP program into a student’s academic and career goals, as demonstrated in a personal statement.
A fine internship for students.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): these endowments to study abroad are provided for all kinds of study abroad programs.
- Course Level: Students must be currently enrolled at UC.
- Scholarship Provider: UCEAP
- The award can be taken at Abroad
- UCEAP scholarships from the $1 Million Initiative for 2013-14 are open to all UCEAP students.
- The award selections will be primarily based on academic merit and integration of a selected UCEAP program into a student’s academic and career goals, as demonstrated in a personal statement.
- Students with financial need or who are traditionally under-represented in UCEAP programs should include the impact these elements have had on their decision to study abroad.
- Under-represented students include those who have transferred to UC from a California community college or state university, veterans, first-generation college students, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) majors.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: The students of USA can apply for this application .
The number of awards offered: UCEAP will offer 50 awards for summer 2013, 220 awards for all 2013 semester or year and 110 awards for spring 2014 semester or year.
Duration of award(s): It is applicable for three years.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The next application will open in mid-February 2013 (for participants in Summer 2013, Fall 2013, and Northern Hemisphere Academic Year 2013-14).
•In order to apply, first register with MyEAP to start an application to study abroad. The map portal will direct you to the application once the form is available.
•When the online application opens, be prepared to provide: 1) an application form, 2) a statement of purpose and 3) a copy of your transcript.
application Deadline: Closed