High-achieving students are invited to join the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Scheme provided by the University College London in the United Kingdom for the academic session 2021/2022.
The purpose of this bursary is to help and fulfil the development needs of the students from developing Commonwealth countries. Interested students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree programme in the MSc applied infectious disease epidemiology can apply for this opportunity.
Excellent opportunity for the students of developing Commonwealth countries at the University College London in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1826, UCL Careers provides a range of individual feedback and activities as well as a variety of technical know-how and encourages students to grow their careers or create their own businesses.
Why study at the University College London? UCL is a perfect place to learn, to deliver well-trained lecturers, unmatched facilities and support personnel. Students at this university have an excellent opportunity to develop their language skills and improve their chances of an interesting future.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Developing Commonwealth countries
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from developing Commonwealth countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in the MSc Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be from developing Commonwealth countries.
- Must hold a previous year degree with academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grabbing this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the Academic transcript, Personal statement, References and A CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University College London will provide the educational fund to the students from developing Commonwealth countries in the UK.