The University of Stirling is looking for talented candidates for the Aviva international awards in the United Kingdom. The funding programme is available for interested students from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
The University of Stirling is a highly respected institution offering education and researching since 1967. It has five faculties, and its campus is considered the finest in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Stirling? The university is a comprehensive community that comprises 14,000 students and over 1,500 members of staff. It is a globally connected university which provides students with a supportive space to learn. It also offers a varied and multicultural experience for students.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Award: 20% of your tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the following countries: China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have their/ their parent’s Aviva policy number/investment account NV number on hand before applying.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get this opportunity, all you need is enrol in an eligible postgraduate or Undergraduate taught the course at the University of Stirling. And, applications should be made via the Aviva’s Digital Hub.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the University of Stirling
- Language Requirement: University’s programs are in the English Language; if the student hasn’t met the English Level requirements, he/she will be required to take the English Proficiency Exam.
The University of Stirling will provide the award of 20% of your tuition fees to the winning students for the session 2021/2022.