For developing mathematical skills of applicants, the Department of Mathematics is offering the Edwin Power Scholarship opportunity at University College London.
Nice offer to enhance mathematical skills in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Organized in 1826, University College London is a public research university which is situated in London, UK. Since 2005, the university is known as its official name UCL and offers a huge range of degree level courses.
Why at University College London? At UCL, there are many opportunities to enhance the hidden talent of students such as carnivals, workshops and many more. The teaching facilities of this university are on the top and have a reputation for research fields.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for master’s study or MPhil/PhD research degree courses in the field of Applied Mathematics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other fund from UCL.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If applicants want to be a part of this fund, then they must have to take admission in a for master’s study or MPhil/PhD research course at the university. After taking admission, they have to send a written notice of their intention to apply for the opportunity
to- the Head of the Department of Mathematics at UCL
Ms Helen Higgins
Dept of Mathematics
University College London
London WC1E 6BT
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, a research proposal for a PhD degree program, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae must be attached.
- Admission Requirements: A brilliant participant should hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for demonstrating the English language proficiency, only if English is not your national language.
Benefits: The funded education will offer £400 for up to three years which can be subject to annual renewal based on satisfactory progress.