A golden opportunity for applicants, the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific and the College of Arts and Social Sciences are together furnishing Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours program at the Australian National University.
Great platform to get a degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1946, the Australian National University is one of the world’s leading research universities. It is a national research university which has a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree level courses.
Why at the Australian National University? At ANU, students have many chances for enhancing their talent and developing their personality in a new way. While studying at ANU, they will also have opportunities for travelling abroad as well as accommodation facilities for their course duration.
Application Deadline: The application period will start August 31, 2019, to November 30, 2019.
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants of any nationality are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a bachelor’s degree program in the field of Political Science, Visual and Performing Arts and Asian Studies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must enrol as a full-time student at ANU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: This opportunity will be held to those aspirants who enrol in a bachelor’s degree program at the university. With the submission of this grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae scan or copy of the passport, academic transcripts, and language proficiency proof must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates must complete their previous study level.
- Language Requirement: If your country’s language is not English, so you need to show your ability in the English language by taking TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: This funded education program will provide $5,000 per annum for students of this course.