The University College Lillebaelt is inviting applications for Nursing programme. The grant is available for highly qualified students from outside EU/EAA countries and Switzerland.
The aim of The grant is to encourage the study of nursing.
User Review( votes)
University College Lillebaelt is one of eight new regional organizations of different study sites in Denmark offering bachelor courses of all kinds in the southwest part of Denmark.
Course Level: The grant is available to pursue the nursing programme.
Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field of nursing.
Award: the program covers the tuition fee for one semester (4 months) at the nursing programme, and additionally, you will receive approximately 6000 DKK each month to contribute to your living expenses.
Number of Awards: Not known
The award can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applying to participate in one of the above-mentioned courses
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education programme in your home country related to nursing.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities except EU/EAA countries or Switzerland are eligible for the opportunity .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must enroll in a full degree higher education programme.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet following requirements:
- High school transcripts documenting the level of English, grades achieved, and if a possible number of hours taken.
- Documentation of any English language proficiency tests you may have taken (TOEFL, IELTS, CAE etc.)
- Any further documentation of your English proficiency such as courses, longer stays in English speaking countries etc.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Application form
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- Official transcripts (including explanation of grading scale)
- Documentation of English proficiency (read more below)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 1, 2017.