The University College London is offering Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for the year 2019. Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this application .
The programme is designed for those with undergraduate qualifications in the life sciences, scientists, clinicians, and other healthcare professionals including individuals from the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
User Review( votes)
University College London is one of Europe’s largest and most productive centres of biomedical science with great strengths in cancer research. Scientists at UCL have an international reputation for leading basic, translational and clinical cancer research. The UCL Cancer Institute brings together scientists from various disciplines to synergise multidisciplinary research into cancer.
- Applications Deadline: Applications for September 2019 start will open autumn 2019.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue MSc programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study MSc Cancer taught programme at UCL.
- Scholarship Award: The Samuel MSc Fund offers funding for five £5,000 scholarships for Home/EU fee payers and one £25,000 funding for an overseas fee payer. (Award amount will be deducted from the cost of tuition fees.)
- Nationality: Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Number of Scholarships: Five opportunities are available for Home/EU students and one scholarship is available international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
A minimum of an upper second-class Honours degree in a relevant discipline from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, or an appropriate professional qualification or work experience.
English Language Requirements: All students whose first language is not English must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which they have applied.
How to Apply: If you would like us to let you know when the 2019 scholarships open to application, please submit your details below.