The University of Wollongong is awarding University Postgraduate Award (UPA) to both domestic and international candidates. This award is available to pursue master and doctoral program.
The University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university with an outstanding reputation for its learning environments across a broad range of disciplines.
UOW is an international network of campuses and regional learning center’s. Together with their partners, they make a strong and connected presence in their communities.
Why at the University of Wollongong- UOW has become a benchmark for the new generation of Australia’s universities; Dynamic, innovative and prominent in national and international rankings for the quality of their teaching and research.
University or Organization: University of Wollongong
Course Level: Master and Doctoral program
Award: Tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Both Domestic and International Students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Mid October
- This award is available for both Domestic and International Students.
- International applicants, Domestic applicants(Australian citizens; Australian Permanent Residents; or New Zealand citizens).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for a UPA, please follow the directions when you apply for your degree at UOW apply online.
- If you’re a non-school leaver i.e. completed Yr12 before 2016 and/or completed a TAFE qualification or equivalent, and you’re looking to study your first university degree, you can apply directly to UOW from this page. There is no application fee to apply directly to UOW.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: UOW offers a range of tuition fee and living stipend scholarships, for both domestic and international candidates.