The University of Wollongong is awarding University Postgraduate Award (UPA) to both domestic and international candidates. This award is available to pursue master and doctoral programme.
The University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university with an outstanding reputation for its learning environments across a broad range of disciplines.
User Review( votes)
UOW is an international network of campuses and regional learning centre’s. Together with our partners, we make a strong and connected presence in our communities.
- Applications Deadline: October 17, 2018
- Course Level: This award is available to pursue master and doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Doctoral degrees and Masters of Philosophy programs.
- Scholarship Award: Stipend for 2018: $27,082* non-taxable. * Stipends are indexed annually.
- Nationality: Both Domestic and International Students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This award is available for both Domestic and International Students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International applicants
- Domestic applicants (Australian citizens; Australian Permanent Residents; or New Zealand citizens)
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for a UPA, please follow the directions when you apply for your degree at UOW apply online.
If you’re a non-school leaver i.e. completed Yr12 before 2016 and/or completed a TAFE qualification or equivalent, and you’re looking to study your first university degree, you can apply directly to UOW from this page. There is no application fee to apply directly to UOW.