The University of Copenhagen is delighted to offer the International PhD Fellowships in Hydrogeology for outstanding worldwide candidates. The funding program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main objective of this fellowship is to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in the Faculty of Science.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The Institution of Copenhagen is the second-oldest university in Scandinavia, with four campuses, each with its own character and environment. The university has six faculties and approximately 100 departments and research institutes.
Why would you like to study at the University of Copenhagen? You will gain training in plant ecology and evolution, plant molecular biology, and statistical population genetics while attending this university. You will collaborate closely with the group’s postdoctoral scientists.
Application Deadline: June 27, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: DKK 53,811
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Weed Evolutionary Ecology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should hold an MSc degree in plant, environmental/ecological, agricultural or biotechnological science with good results, and good English skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the funding opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen as a PhD student at the Department of Biology.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit documents in the following manner:
- Cover Letter, detailing 1) your motivation for applying and 2) a careful description of your degree of fulfillment of the above mentioned qualifications.
- CV (1 page maximum)
- Copy of diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Up to three reference letters (if any)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a salary at a minimum DKK 333,464 (approx. €44,461) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 54,191). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.