In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, Waikato University is proud to offer the International PhD Studentships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This PhD studentship is fully funded and consists of a $27,500 stipend per year. Domestic or International students are welcome to apply for this application .
The Institution of Waikato is a comprehensive university in New Zealand that has been placed among the world’s top 266 universities. It offers a wide range of degrees, certifications, diplomas, and certificates, as well as postgraduate research.
Why would you like to study at the University of Waikato? Candidates can receive lifelong help from the careers centre as well as relevant work experience while attending this university. The careers centre provides students with lifelong support as well as appropriate work experience.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: School of Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the School of Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., environmental science, geochemistry, analytical chemistry, soil science);
- Demonstrated skill in analytical laboratory work;
- Previous experience (or a demonstrated interest) in cold regions;
- Confidence and appropriate fitness for working in challenging environments (i.e. Antarctica) as well as demonstrated English language skills (if English is not your first language, TOEFL or IELTS scores should be submitted with your application if available).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, students must tale admission in a Doctoral degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide cover letter, CV with copies of academic transcripts and TOEFL/IELTS scores, a personal statement (max 1 page) describing your motivation, interests and background related to the research project and contact details of three references (at least two academic)
- Admission Requirements: The Award will be offered on the basis of the academic achievement of the applicant and the potential contribution of their research to the wider field of education.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
This PhD studentship is fully funded and consists of a $27,500 stipend per year for 3 years plus domestic fees.