Don’t let finances hold you back from studying abroad. Apply for the UEA International Scholarship for MSc Plant Genetics and Crop Improvement offered by the School of Biological Sciences at the University of East Anglia.
The automatic International Scholarship is open to all international students who are completely self-funding their studies – Degree of Master of Science. Selected students will receive this funding in the form of a tuition fee discount from their international fee.
Nice offer to complete master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of East Anglia was established in 1963. It is a public research university and has four faculties and 26 schools of study. The School of Biological Sciences is a research-led academic community at the UEA.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? UEA offers over 300 courses in its four faculties, which contain 26 schools of study. It provides world-class academic, social, and cultural facilities nationally and globally. It is ranked #342 in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Application Deadline: Open for 2023.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Award: £11250 for Tuition fees reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for MSc Plant Genetics and Crop Improvement in the Faculty of Science at the School of Biological Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students are only eligible for this award if they are fully self-funding
- International self-funding students are eligible
- In order to satisfy the general requirements for admission candidates should have the qualification: Successful completion of any non-UK degree which is regarded by the University as being equivalent to an approved UK degree, at the level required for the target Masters course.
- This scheme is open to UK, EU, and International applicants.
How to Apply
Apply Now – Automatically awarded at the point of entry.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the UEA International Scholarship, applicants must apply for an MSc in Plant Genetics and Crop Improvement in the Faculty of Science at the School of Biological Sciences.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following:
- Bachelor’s degree 2.1 or equivalent
- Applicants are required to submit two references with their application – at least one of these must be related to their most recent academic study.
- Evidence of proficiency in English
- Admission Requirements: All students must also meet UEA’s general entry requirements for Postgraduate Taught programs. Find out more about country-specific qualifications needed to apply for courses at UEA.
- Language Requirement: All International students entering study on a Student visa must satisfy the minimum requirement for the English language, as laid out by the UK Visas and Immigration, and also meet the specific course requirements.
- IELTS: 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in two components only, with 6.0 in the other two)
- PTE (Pearson): 64 (minimum 59 in two components only with 64 in the other two)
The University of East Anglia will provide £11250 for selected students to cover their tuition fees.