Candidates are invited for the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Scholarship established by Robert Gordon University and NDDC for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is open for Nigerian students pursuing an on-campus full-time postgraduate and PhD degree program at the university. Selected candidates will get full MSc or PhD fees.
Deserving opportunity for Nigerian students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Robert Gordon University prizes degrees in an expansive spectrum of domains from BA/BSc to PhD. It is one of two academies in the city, which nourished adult teaching and technological teaching in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
Why choose to study at Robert Gordon University? RGU offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses that introduce outstanding honors and degrees to their researchers. The university presents a regular collection of graduate employment and placements for pupils. Here, applicants can acquire the knowledge to review and produce opportunities, artistic acuity, networking, and adaptability.
Application Deadline: 5 May 2023.
- University or Organization: Robert Gordon University
- Department: Niger Delta Development Commission – NDDC
- Course Level: Postgraduate, PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Nigerian students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate and PhD degrees in Accounting & Finance, Business & Management, Computing, Energy, Engineering, Pharmacy & Life Sciences, and Social Studies subjects offered by Robert Gordon University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a first degree with a minimum of 2nd Class, Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree program and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- They have gained a valid admission letter for a Post Graduate Program in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- They have not already enrolled with an overseas university.
- They provide the guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- a) Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- b) Chairman of LGA
- c) First-class traditional ruler
- d) High court judge
- Students must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants curious about applying for the scholarship must submit an admission application via the RGU Online Application Portal. After that, the Students should then apply directly to the NDDC.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit all the following at the university:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter
- Postgraduate admission letter from a recognized Overseas University
- Relevant Degrees from recognized Universities
- Y.S.C Discharge /Exemption Certificate
- Admission Requirements: Students must complete the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Robert Gordon University will provide Full MSc or PhD fees.