The University of East Anglia is excited to announce its Postgraduate Awards for high achieving Indian candidates. This educational award is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The goal of the programme is to assist talented students who want to commence postgraduate degree coursework at the university. The scholar will be awarded with an award amount of £5,000.
The University of East Anglia is one of the best universities in the world, with beautiful campuses, welcoming cultures, and supportive staff. It provides a wide range of degree programmes and courses in various fields.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? With numerous learning, social, and cultural opportunities, the university is dedicated to assisting students in achieving their career goals. Students have many opportunities to develop their talents in a variety of fields and to create a promising future in their chosen fields here.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- You will be registered and enrolled with us as a full-time or part-time postgraduate student for a postgraduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the University of East Anglia. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of East Anglia will provide a bursary worth £5,000 to the successful candidates.