Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for a Full Scholarships in Mechanical-Structural Engineering offered by the University of Technology Sydney.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who are going to undertake the PhD degree programme at the university.
The University of Technology Sydney is considered to be one of the world’s well-known universities in Australia. It has enrolled 45,930 students, including 33,070 undergraduate and 12,860 postgraduate students.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS offers a variety of degree-level courses for its participants and also gives them complete support in reaching their career goals.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: School of mechanical and mechatronic engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full Scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the following areas:
- small-scale energy harvesting: harnessing renewable energy from wind, vibration, human motion, ocean wave, etc.
- developing efficiency enhancement innovations
- smart structures and systems for vibration/noise suppression (metastructures, adaptive structures with composite smart materials)
- aeroelasticity: galloping, vortex-induced vibration, flutter, wake galloping, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have master’s or bachelor’s degree with first- or second-class honors (>4.0/5.0)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Research proposal, Current CV/resume, and academic transcripts from all post-secondary studies
- Admission Requirements: The general requirement for admission to research coursework study at UTS is an Australian master’s degree or overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If previous education was not conducted in English, there is English language proficiency requirement. IELTS (academic) – 6.5 overall, writing 6.0; TOEFL (internet-based) – 79-83 overall, writing 21.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide the full scholarship for deserving students in Australia.