Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme at the University of Ghana.
The grant is open for students who want to apply for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University of Ghana.
Wonderful opportunity for students to receive financial assistance in Ghana.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1948, the University of Ghana provide more technology-based and vocational courses as well as postgraduate training. It offers various degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Ghana? By studying at this university, students can get the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future career.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Ghana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Tuition, stipend/subsistence/health insurance, modest subsidy for equipment
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ghana citizens
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Ghana
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be a Ghanaian citizen
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need
- Aspirants must be of good conduct
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme must be submitted online at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Attach the required essays, a copy of your academic records, letters of recommendation and supporting financial need documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have Obtained a WASSCE aggregate of 19 or better or a continuing student with CGPA of 3.0 and above.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The University of Ghana is a full scholarship which covers tuition, stipend/subsistence/health insurance, modest subsidy for equipment (Laptop computer) and accommodation for students pursuing four years undergraduate programmes and 1- year master‡s programmes.