In conjunction with the Fulbright US Student programme, the University of Strathclyde is now granting an amazing Postgraduate Student Award for the academic year 2021.
The Fulbright Award will not only assist students to acquire postgraduate level education but develop intercultural understanding between the US and the UK through educational exchange.
This support will help students with tuition fees and living costs so that they can afford studying at University of Strathclyde.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a well-known technology institution based in Glasgow, Scotland. It carries an impressive reputation for excellence in research, teaching, and employability. It was among the oldest higher education institutions in the United Kingdom.
Why would you like to study at the University of Strathclyde? It was the first technical university and is ranked as one of the UK’s top 20 universities for research intensity. Although it is a tech institution yet it offers a wide range of degree programmes in other fields. Its campus houses numerous facilities associated with sports, accommodation, study, and career.
Application Deadline: October 13, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: Tuition fees and living costs
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: United States
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master and PhD in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be chosen for this opportunity, then make sure you meet the following criteria:
- Scholarship holder must be wishing to pursue a master’s or PhD at Strathclyde
- Aspirants must be a citizen of the United States.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Only candidates, who have been admitted into an eligible course at the University of Strathclyde, can apply for this funding programme via Fulbright Commission.
- Supporting Documents: Entrants need to submit the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To enrol in a master’s degree programme, candidates should have a bachelor’s degree. On the other hand, they must have a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in taking admission to a PhD programme.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
This support will help all eligible students with tuition fees and living costs so that they can study stress-free at the University of Strathclyde.