University Grant Commission is offering postdoctoral fellowship for the academic year 2019-20. Fellowship is available to carry out the advanced studies and research in science, engineering and technology, humanities and social sciences.
The objective of this award is to provide an opportunity to carry out the advanced studies and research in science, engineering and technology, humanities and social sciences.
A nice offer to get higher education.
User Review( votes)
The UGC has initiated a scheme of postdoctoral fellowship for women to those candidates, who are unemployed holding Ph. D. degree in their respective subject areas with an aim to accelerate the talented instincts of the women candidates to carry out the advanced studies and research.
Applicants must have minimum 55% of marks at UG level and minimum 60% of marks at PG level.
Course Level: Fellowship is awarded to Unemployed women with PhD degrees and an aptitude for research.
Study Subject(s): Fellowship is available to carry out the advanced studies and research in science, engineering and technology, humanities and social sciences.
Award: Fellowship will be paid as :- @ Rs.18,000/-p.m., @ Rs. 20,000/- p.m After 2 years, @Rs.38,800/–p.m. for fresh candidates, @Rs.46,500/–p.m. for research experienced holders. HRA will also be provided to the students.
The award can be taken in India
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following guidelines:
- The candidate should be unemployed.
- The candidates must have been awarded the PhD degree to be eligible to apply (Provisional Certificate may be accepted in case the degree is not awarded).
- The candidate should be 55 years of age as on the last date of submission of online application. There shall be age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD (Persons with Disabilities for 5 years.
- In the case of general category minimum 55% of marks at UG level and minimum 60% of marks at PG level. For reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/PWD), minimum 50% of marks at UG level and minimum 55% of marks at PG level.
- Candidates applying for PDF must upload the No Objection Certificate from the proposed research centre duly signed by the HOD and Registrar/Principal/ Director of the University/College/Institute as per Annexure-I.
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme. The reservation shall be followed as per the Govt. of India norms.
Nationality: Indian students can apply for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum 55% of marks at UG level and minimum 60% of marks at PG level.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. The applicant will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents while applying online:
- Domicile Certificate (Any residential proof may be attached as Domicile certificate)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST) issued by competent authority via Tehsildar/SDM etc.
- Age Proof Certificate. (e.g. 10th Certificate)
- Undertaking Certificate from College/University/Institute
- Under Graduation Marksheet (Final)
- Post Graduation Marksheet (Final)
- NOC From Research Place Certificate / Undertaking Certificate Noc Format
- D Awarded Certificate
- The person with Disability(PwD) Certificate (if applicable)
Note: Candidate will not be able to submit his/her application unless above-mentioned documents are uploaded.
Application Deadline: Closed