The University of Illinois System is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Student Affairs Faculty Research Fellowship Programme in the USA. The programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The fellowship encourage talented students who want to conduct a research project to address important questions concerning Student Affairs at UIC.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1867, the University of Illinois System is a well-known university located in the United States. It provides programs‚ practical experience and training opportunities that allow students to develop beyond the classroom.
Why would you like to choose the University of Illinois System? UIC provides access to excellence by offering students a wide range of out-of-class experiences that build skills in preparation for high levels of academic endeavor and life in a community of scholars.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Illinois System
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research Programme
- Award: Up to $25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality, please contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research project to address important questions concerning Student Affairs at UIC.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in a research programme at the University of Illinois System. After that candidates must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include a description of the research question, proposed methodology, expected outcomes, application to Student Affairs, dissemination plan, and budget.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Students will receive up to $25,000, including funds for one-course buy-out or summer salary, and research-related expenses. The course buy-out must occur during the year in which the faculty member serves as a Fellow. Research-related expenses can include software, conference-travel, graduate research assistance, etc.
As needed, students will also get data support from Student Affairs staff. This data support can include accessing local data sets, creating databases from institutional data, consultation on institutional data, etc. It is not the intention of the support to provide statistical training.