Want to take your career forward? Good News! Union for International Cancer Control is offering Technical Fellowships for the fellows from over 110 countries.
The aim of this program is to enhance the skills of those brilliant students, who want to undertake training in specific areas that are relevant to cancer control activities.
Admirable opportunity for international students
User Review( vote)
Union for International Cancer Control supports the cancer community to reduce the global cancer burden, to promote greater equity. It provides a unique civil society perspective on national successes and major challenges.
Why should apply to this program? Through this program, aspirants can get opportunities with some of the world’s leading organizations. It gives them a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional success for a positive change in society.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in cancer control activities and clinical management
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a cancer professionals such as cancer advocates, public health investigators, implementation and translational researchers, pathologists, epidemiologists, tobacco control activists and cancer registrars in the early stages of their careers who hold at least an MSc or MA and hold as a minimum an MD degree (for doctors) or RN (for nurses).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For acquiring this bursary, aspirants must have to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, research thesis and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, claimants are required to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The fellowship will be awarded worth up to US$ 3,400 as a monetary contribution towards the least expensive international travel and living costs.