The UK research and innovation if offering future leaders fellowship for international students. The FLF scheme welcomes applications from both UK and international applicants and individuals should use the person specification to assess and justify their suitability for the scheme.
They aim to maximize the contribution of each of their component parts, working individually and collectively. They work with their many partners to benefit everyone through knowledge, talent, and ideas.
User Review( votes)
UK Research and Innovation is a new body which works in partnership with universities, research organizations, businesses, charities, and government to create the best possible environment for research and innovation to flourish.
- Application Deadline: 8 October 2019
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to study research fellowship.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is available for all research areas.
- Scholarship Award: Typically awarding at least 100 fellowships per call across UKRI’s remit (with the initial round being smaller, aiming to award ~50 fellowships).
- Nationality: International students.
- Number of scholarship: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for international students
- Entrance Requirement This cross-UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) scheme will support early career researchers and innovators with outstanding potential in universities, the UK registered businesses, and other research and user environments including research councils’ institutes and laboratories.
- The objectives of the scheme are:
- to develop, retain, attract and sustain research and innovation talent in the UK
- to foster new research and innovation career paths including those at the
- academic/business and interdisciplinary boundaries, and facilitate movement of people between sectors
- to provide sustained funding and resources for the best early career researchers and innovators
- To provide long-term, flexible funding to tackle difficult and novel challenges, and support for adventurous, ambitious programmers.
How to Apply: There will be six calls for these fellowships; two calls per year between 2018-19 and 2020-21 (financial years), typically awarding at least 100 fellowships per call across UKRI’s remit (with the initial round being smaller, aiming to award ~50 fellowships).
This is a single scheme across the entire UKRI remit, with no ring-fenced budgets for specific areas and no barriers to interdisciplinary or cross-sector research.