St Mary’s University is proud to offer five full Ukrainian Postgraduate Scholarships to students affected by the conflict in Ukraine. The applications can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students identified as Ukrainian nationals are eligible to win this tuition fee scholarship. Applications will be judged on past academic performance, as evidenced by qualifications submitted during the St Mary’s application process. 5 scholarships will be awarded.
Get financial assistance through this scholarship funded by St Mary’s University.
User Review( votes)
St Mary’s University, Twickenham is a public university in Strawberry Hill, Twickenham, in South West London. Founded in 1850, now ranks 131st nationwide. St Mary’s is committed to the mission of the Catholic Church in higher education.
Why choose to study at St Mary’s University? St Mary’s University has a long and distinguished history and a modern outlook. It is a solid and welcoming community of students and staff committed to the highest standards in teaching across a wide range of fields. In addition, St Mary’s has a vibrant research culture and environment.
Application Deadline: The priority application deadline to complete the scholarship application is 7th June 2022.
- University or Organization: St Mary’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Ukraine
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programmes, namely, MA Catholic Social Teaching or MA Catholic School Leadership, MA Social Justice and Public Service, or any master degree programme offered at St Mary’s can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and actively studying at a Ukrainian university as of February 2022.
- The applicants must hold an offer to study the relevant course at St Mary’s University beginning in September 2022, January 2023, or September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted via the online application portal of the university. Scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide all required documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum of a second class honors degree from a UK university or equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The successfully selected applicants will be awarded this scholarship towards the cost of the undertaken programme at St Mary’s.