The University of Miami has brought a prestigious merit award for exceptional and academically accomplished high school seniors, the Stamps Scholarship, for the academic year 2022-2023.
All interested international and domestic students can apply for this scholarship, given that they are high school seniors wanting to attend a four-year undergraduate degree program at the University of Miami. The applicants must submit their application by the deadline to be considered for this wonderful scholarship award covering tuition fees, housing, meals, health insurance, textbook and laptop expenses, and other allowances.
User Review( votes)
The University of Miami is a private research university in Coral Gables, Florida ranking 55thin National Universities with a mission to transform lives through education, research, innovation, and service. It is committed to freedom of inquiry- the freedom to think, question, criticize, and dissent.
Why choose a study at the University of Miami? The University of Miami will pursue excellence in its research and educational missions with the single-mindedness that marks great commitments and prepare its students for rewarding lifelong careers. The institute strives to positively transform the world through innovative education, impactful research and scholarship, and the translation of knowledge into solutions.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their applications by 1st November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Miami
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All home country nationals and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs taught at the University of Miami can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be academically excellent high school seniors.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must use the Common Application Portal to submit their admission application at UM. Semi-finalists will be asked to write an essay and will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- School Report
- Letter of recommendation
- Educational activities
- Financial aid documents
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
The winning high school students will be provided the following scholarship benefits by the University of Miami:
- Tuition and fees
- On-campus housing
- A meal plan
- University health insurance
- A laptop allowance
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, subject to prior approval by the Office of the Provost, may be used for study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational pursuits.