The National Autonomous University of Mexico is seeking highly motivated students from Mexico to take part in the UNAM Post Doctoral program for the academic year 2019-2020.
The purpose of this program is to providing support for newly doctorate-awarded youngsters who will develop an innovative research project at the UNAM.
Grate offer to do PhD with study fund.
User Review( votes)
The National Autonomous University of Mexico is ranked highly in world rankings based on the university’s extensive research and innovation. It generates a number of strong research publications and patents in diverse areas. It has actively included minorities in different educational fields.
Why at the National Autonomous University of Mexico? The university provides candidates top-class facilities across campuses to support their learning as well as their social life. Here students can get opportunities at every stage of their studies.
Application Deadline: August 23, 2019
- University or Organization: National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from Mexico
- The award can be taken in Mexico
- Eligible Countries: Students from Mexico
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have a Ph.D., obtained within the five years the period immediately preceding the date the postdoctoral stay begins from any renowned institution different from UNAM or from UNAM, and the post-doctoral program they want to join must be in an academic entity different from that where they completed their doctorates and from the entity employing their tutors of the doctoral thesis.
- Candidates must have a research project authorized as to its convenience and the entity’s resources, by the technical committee and/or internal committee of the academic unit where the program will be developed.
- Proposed candidates must have a tutor who must have a doctorate and be a full-time teacher or researcher at the academic entity where the candidate will develop the postdoctoral program Furthermore, they will have human resources education at a postgraduate level and fully meet the provisions of article 60 of the Academic Staff Charter Candidates must meet the requirement and fulfill the obligations described in the Operation Rules of the Post Doctoral program at the UNAM
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, students are required to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized institute or university. After taking acceptance, aspirants can send their applications for the Post Doctoral program to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must provide the evidence with their productivity with a published work or a work approved for publication in any internationally-renowned specialized journal or any means of renowned academic quality.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants need to hold the master’s degree certificate and PhD degree certificates in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for joining the program.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the educational fund.