Let’s make your 2019 year to win study fund to pay for your studies in Mexico by applying for the CONACYT National Scholarship at CETYS University.
Administrated by the National Council for Science and Technology, the program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the Master of Business Administration in session 2019-2020.
A valuable offer to get an MBA with full or partial quarter based tuition fee award in Mexico.
User Review( votes)
The National Council for Science and Technology Communication focuses on outreach activities, training in Science and Technology communication. It is mandated to communicate Science and Technology. It has been organized in almost all districts every year with more and more schools joining the activity.
Why at CETYS University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the extra benefits that come with studying at Mexico’s well-known university. It gives students skills and confidence to make a positive change and also research opportunities for building community relationships.
Application Deadline: August 14, 2019
- University or Organization: National Council for Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree (MBA)
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Mexican and international students
- The award can be taken in Mexico
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Mexico and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be applying in the Master of Business Administration coursework at CETYS University for the academic year 2019-2020.
- Students granted these endowments commit to continue to be enrolled for the entire duration of their graduate program, to pass every course and comply with the CONACYT and CETYS academic and institutional policies
How to Apply
Once you have registered yourself as a master’s degree student at the CETYS University, you will be eligible to apply for this studentship. For being a master’s degree student, you are recommended to send an application available on the given link.
For taking affirmation at the university, aspirants are required to hold their bachelor degree certificate with good academic grades. Claimants also need to receive a ‘PASS’ grade in all their courses and with an overall GPA of 80 or higher.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the CVU or Unique Curriculum Vitae at CONACYT’s online portal, letter of exclusive dedication, copy of preceding level of student or letter of certification of study, official transcript, birth certificate, and letters of recommendation.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to provide evidence of your English language ability as part of our application assessment process.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the full or partial quarter based tuition fee.