The University of North Carolina Wilmington is delighted to offer the First-Year International Student SAT Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award is accessible for talented international students who are going to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Grab this opportunity and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
UNCW offers a full range of baccalaureate- and graduate-level programs, as well as doctoral degrees. It also provides many distance learning options, including clinical research, an accelerated RN-to-BSN program and an Executive MBA program.
Why study University of North Carolina Wilmington? UNCW provides several opportunities for students to learn and have fun outside of the classroom. It makes learning and a college experience so much more meaningful.
Application Deadline: October 15
- University: University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record. Students that submit an SAT score of 1300 or higher on the Evidence-Based Reading & Writing and Math sections of the new SAT or an ACT score of 30 or higher may be eligible for $5,000 per year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, candidates can complete the application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit the following documents:
- Transcripts in English (with original signature and stamp of your home university) – please include a separate list of courses in progress if they are not included on the transcript
- Passport Copy
- English Proof
- (TOEFL 71, IELTS 6.0, DAAD Certificate or Reference Letter of your home university with minimum B2 level)
- Proof of Financial Support
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – minimum score of 6.0 on the academic module. Scores older than two (2) years will not be accepted.
The University of North Carolina Wilmington will provide an award amount of $5,000 per academic year, up to $20,000 to the successful candidates.