The University of Wollongong in Dubai is offering outstanding academic excellence scholarships for international students. These opportunities are available for new (entry-level) students to pursue undergraduate degree programs at Dubai campus.
The University of Wollongong in Dubai, abbreviated as UOWD, is a private university located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The University is one of the UAE’s oldest and most prestigious universities.
User Review( votes)
All instruction at UOWD is carried out in English and you will need to demonstrate an adequate level of English language proficiency in order to enroll in a program at the University.
- Application Deadline: 8 August 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate program at the University of Wollongong Dubai.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Three categories of scholarship are available to undergraduate students.
- 50% scholarship (conditions apply)
- 25% scholarship
- 15% scholarship
Within each category, the Number of Awards awarded is limited and you must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for your application to be considered.
The studentships are awarded on a first come, first served basis. Once all scholarships have been awarded for a semester, no further applications will be accepted.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any nationality
- The award can be taken in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Eligible Countries: award is open to the students of any nationality.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applications are open to students of any citizenship.
- Applications are open to new (entry level) students.
- Applicants must have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum table below.
- Applicants must meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University and be intending to enrol in the relevant session for which they have applied.
- English Language Requirements: All instruction at UOWD is carried out in English and you will need to demonstrate an adequate level of English language proficiency in order to enroll on a program at the University. As an undergraduate applicant, you will be required to submit one of the following certificates of proficiency:
IELTS (Academic): 5.0
Internet-based TOEFL: 61
Computer based TOEFL: 173
International paper based TOEFL: 500
Pearson PTE Academic Overall: 42
Cambridge English Advanced: Overall score of 41
How to Apply: If you would like to apply for any of the UOWD Scholarships, you should submit an Application for funding form, along with supporting documentation relevant to your chosen Scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate) to the Registrar’s Department. Applications must be received by the closing date (as listed below) and submitted via the funding form.