The UCSI University is inviting applications for UCSI University Trust Scholarship Awards. Scholarship Awards are opened to Malaysian students who enrolled in any of the degree or foundation programmes leading to a degree at UCSI University.
UCSI University is a member of the UCSI Education Group which comprises UCSI International School Springhill, UCSI International School Subang, Sri UCSI School, UCSI Child Development Centre, UCSI Publishing House and UCSI Extension. In 2017, UCSI has over 19,885 students in the main campus alone.
- Application Deadline: August 27, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
- Scholarship Award: The amount of the scholarship depends on the available funds and your individual situation.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Malaysian students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries The scholarship from Münster University is available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: The UCSI University Trust Scholarship Award is opened to Malaysian students who enrolled in any of the degree or foundation programmes leading to a degree at UCSI University. (Scholarship applicants for Medicine, Pharmacy and Music programmes are required to meet and satisfy the additional qualifying criteria set up by the respective school through the direct application) Current students who show excellent academic grades and track record for at least one year while at UCSI University, may apply for UCSI University Trust Scholarship.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: