Take your career to the next level with the University of Exeter. Exeter is delighted to offer the Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarships for the 2023/24 academic year.
The program is available for outstanding international fee-paying students going to enroll for first-year entry commencing study in September 2023.
A wonderful opportunity to study at the University of Exeter.
User Review( votes)
As one of the top universities in the world, the University of Exeter provides research and study in sciences, social sciences, business, humanities, and arts. The UE offers a wide range of qualifications at all levels.
Why study at the University of Exeter? Exeter consistently delivers outstanding teaching, learning, and outcomes for its students. At Exeter, 95% of graduates receive utilization or further study six months after graduation.
Application Deadline: April 21, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: A range of £5,000, £10,000 and full scholarships
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Suitable Course or Subjects: International applicants to programmers in the following disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Faculty of Environment, Science and Economy: Computer Science, Earth and Environmental Science, Ecology and Conservation, Engineering, Geography, Mathematics and Statistics, Physics and Astronomy, Economics, Finance and Accounting, and Management.
- Faculty of Health and Life Sciences: Biosciences; Clinical and Biomedical Sciences; Health and Care professions; Health and Community Sciences; Psychology; Public Health and Sports Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences: Arab and Islamic Studies; Archaeology and History; Classics, Ancient History, Religion and Theology; Communications, Drama and Film; English and Creative Writing; Humanities and Social Sciences, Cornwall; Languages, Cultures and Visual Studies; Law; Social and Political Sciences, Philosophy and Anthropology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All campus-based Undergraduate degrees in the above areas are eligible, except the following: Ineligible Undergraduate programs – all Flexible Combined Honours; BMBS Medicine; Degree Apprenticeships; Dual LLB/Juris Doctor (JD) with the Chinese University of Hong Kong; Legal Practice Certificate; Graduate Law LLB.
- Applicants who achieve GCE A level grades AAB or International Baccalaureate 34 points or the equivalent in another recognized curriculum will be considered.
- Applicants are classified as International students for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees in 2023/24); and
- already hold an offer for an eligible Undergraduate degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2023.
- If applicants are yet to make their program application, then visit the Undergraduate study pages.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: A separate application is not required. You will automatically consider for the award if you apply for an undergraduate course. You must submit your complete application to take admitted by the closing date in one of the following Colleges of Life & Environmental Sciences, Medical School, and Business School.
- Supporting Documents: There is no documentation for the grant. You may be asked to submit it at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have ‘A levels grades or the International Baccalaureate degree’.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have strong English language skills (see English language requirements).
The University of Exeter will provide A range of £5,000 and £10,000, and full first-year tuition fee scholarships are available. These scholarships are awarded as a reduction in the first-year International tuition fee.