Whether you want to advance your career or continue to a master’s degree the University of Leeds will support you with their Masters Scholarships Scheme.
The program is open to encourage students from under-represented groups to embark on a postgraduate qualification to take advantage of potential career opportunities in the UK.
A great choice to do master at Leeds University.
User Review( votes)
As one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK, the University of Leeds was founded in 1874. It has a real impact on the world in cultural, economic, and societal ways.
Why study at the University of Leeds? The strength of their academic competence merge with the breadth of the subjects, and Leeds provides a wealth of opportunities.
- Applicants from across the UK are eligible to apply.
- Candidates commence a full-time, part-time or distance learning Master’s program as an MA, MBA, MEd, MMus, MPH, MRes, MSc or LLM qualification at the University of Leeds beginning September 2023.
- Candidates must be a UK student paying postgraduate tuition fees at the UK rate
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this amazing opportunity, must complete the online Leeds Masters Awad application form. You must also apply for admission to a master’s program at this time.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit all the following: Transcript of records, Proof of English language certificate (TOEFL/ IELTS), Copy of passport or ID card, Language questionnaire, Re20rence, Portfolio of work (if required), Description of the grading system at your home university.
- Start a full-time, part-time or distance learning Masters programme at the University of Leeds in the 2023/24 academic year. This must lead directly to an MA, MBA, MEd, MMus, MPH, MRes, MSc, LLM or Masters by Research qualification. Please note, students undertaking an integrated Undergraduate and Masters degree are not eligible to apply for a Leeds Masters Scholarship.
- Be paying postgraduate tuition fees at the UK rate.
- Not already hold a Masters degree.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with well GPA score.
- Language Requirement: You will need a recognized English language qualification to be admitted to any degree program at the university if English is not your first language.
When you are registered for your course, the university will provide £7,000 in cash installments.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 12 June 2023.