Do you want to study in Turkey? Then, here is a wonderful opportunity for you. The KOC University provides the Undergraduate International Scholarships program for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program aims to support students who want to pursue undergraduate degree courses at KOC University.
Nice opportunity to study in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
Koç University is a non-profit private university in Istanbul, Turkey. Established in 1993, Koç University has evolved into one of the numerous prestigious universities in Turkey. Koç University consists of Colleges of Social Sciences and Humanities, Administrative Sciences and Economics, Science, Engineering, Law, Nursing, and Medicine.
Why choose to study at Koc University? Koc University is ranked 681 among Best Global Universities and donates to the scientific product globally. Koc University strives to research possibilities in over 200 interdisciplinary research centers, conferences, and laboratories. Koç University delivers 22 undergraduate, 29 graduate, and 30 PhD programs.
Application Deadline: 1 July 2023.
- University or Organization: KOC University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Merit-based tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- They will not be offered admission if they have one of the eligible test scores or diplomas but with scores below our minimum criteria.
- Candidates can apply with their school’s predicted IB or A-level scores.
- All standardized test scores (e.g., SAT, ACT, MCAT, AP, EGE, ENT, CBSE, CISCE, ATAR) are valid for two years.
- There is no time limitation on eligible diploma grades.
- Students’ qualification allows for online verification, and they must select Koç University as one of the score recipients. Otherwise, it will not be accepted as valid.
- The minimum scores in the eligible entry qualifications list must be used as a guide; therefore, meeting them will not automatically guarantee an offer.
- Candidates may be asked to provide additional qualifications and documents or sit for interviews if needed.
- Candidates must have TC citizenship by birth or TRNC citizenship and check our Registrar’s website carefully for detailed guidance on their eligibility to apply as international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must fill out the university’s application form for the undergraduate degree program. After that, applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts
- Documentation of English proficiency
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Documentation of Turkish proficiency (Law School only)
- Non-refundable application fee
- Official High School Diploma (if available at the time of submission)
- Extracurricular activities
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the university’s requirements for an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
Koc University will provide the following:
- Scholarships can be awarded for 25%.
- 100% of the annual tuition for the duration of the program.
Merit-based scholarships do not include other benefits (housing, living expenses, books, etc.).