The University of Technology Sydney is providing a tremendous chance to join its Undergraduate Merit International Scholarship. The program is open for international students except Australian or New Zealand citizens.
The funding program attracts marvellous students who will commence undergraduate degree coursework at the UTS for the academic year 2020-2021.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is considered to be one of the world’s well-known universities in Australia has enrolls 45,930 students, including 33,070 undergraduate and 12,860 postgraduate students.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS offers a variety of degree level courses for its participants and also gives them complete support in reaching their career goals.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification in Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification.
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on-campus in Sydney.
- Must not be a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship from UTS for the intended studies.
- Must not be a government-sponsored student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Technology Sydney. For admission, you can download and complete the undergraduate admission form OR apply online. After being registered as a full-time undergraduate degree at the university, aspirants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records, details of exclusion (or possible exclusions) from a course on academic or other grounds and details of relevant work experience, including certified copies of references from your employer on company letterhead, if required.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the award, applicants are demanded to pass a recognized competitive matriculation exam, equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The program will provide $10,000 towards your tuition fees. The tuition fee contributions of AUD $10,000 will be made by two equal installments of AUD $5,000 each, and it will be paid directly to the Recipient’s UTS fees account.