The University of Birmingham is announcing international awards to kick-start a career in Computer Science for the academic year 2020/21.
Amazing opportunity for international applicants to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham was founded in 1898 as the Mason University College in Birmingham, UK. It offers more than 250 different undergraduate courses, 600 postgraduate, 140 research, and 450 PhD opportunities.
Why at University of Birmingham? Birmingham is the right choice for you because it provides an excellent environment for study and facilities for achieving future goals without any problem.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £ 1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The program is open to students from Overseas (Non-EU).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate international awards in Computer Science is awarded to overseas students.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classed as Overseas for fee purposes;
- Have made a programme in Computer Science their firm choice;
- Meet the grades as stated in the above table
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. There is no special application process – the awards will be made automatically to all eligible students admitted to the School of Computer Science at the University of Birmingham.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show the ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
The university will distribute the award amount of £ 1,500 to the winning candidates for the session 2020/21.