The USA is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in the USA, then you can apply for the Undergraduate merit awards offered by the University of Findlay.
Established in 1882, the University of Findlay is a private university in Findlay, Ohio. It offers sixty undergraduate programs, ten master’s degrees and four doctorate-level degree programs for students.
Why at the University of Findlay? The mission of the university is to actively engage the students and alumni by guiding, educating and empowering them through experiential learning and professional development opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Findlay
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: ?$8,000 to $15,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Presidential Scholarship: GPA 5 or higher
- Deans’ Scholarship: GPA 0 – 3.49
- Findlay Award: GPA 5 – 2.99
- ?International Scholar Award: GPA ?0 – 2.49
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the program, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program via the university application portal or common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a copy of passport, a bank statement showing available funds and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent GPA.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the official proof of English proficiency in the form of TOEFL (61), IELTS (6.0), iTEP (3.5) or PTE Academic (50) score. You may also use the successful completion of Level 8 of The Language Company.
- Presidential Scholarship: $15,000 a year
- Deans’ Scholarship: $14,000 a year
- Findlay Award: $10,000 a year
- International Scholar Award: ?$8,000 a year