Aspirants from around the world can get a wonderful opportunity to become a part of the Girls 20 Global Summit Program in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The program is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purpose of this program is to attract all deserving candidates to build lifelong friendships with 200+ young female leaders. It has girls and women globally through their economic and educational empowerment.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 2009, Girls 20 is an independent registered charity in Canada and does not accept government funding for the Summit program. Girls on Boards places community-minded, motivated and trained young women on non-profit governance boards in their communities across Canada.
Why should apply for Girls 20 program? At Girls 20, women will able to participate fully in the economic growth, political stability and social innovations of their countries.
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
- Organization: Girls 20
- Course Level: Summit Program
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Saudi Arabia
- Eligible Countries: It is open to a young woman from any country Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, European Union, Afghanistan, African Union, Indigenous*, MENA (Includes: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen), Pakistan, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For a week of leadership training, social enterprise development and mentoring by female leaders in the business and public sectors.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years old when you submit your application, and must not be older than 23 years old before October 31, 2020.
- Holds citizenship in any of the participating countries or regions:
- G20 Members
- 2020 Guest Countries and Regions
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must also upload a high-resolution headshot and a video submission with this application. They must hold or can obtain a valid passport. You must complete this application in English
- Admission Requirements: All candidates must belong to a self-identified Indigenous group.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The program will cover the following costs for all delegates:
- Flights to and from Riyadh from their nearest major city
- Transportation to and from the airport in Riyadh
- Accommodation in a shared room with one other female delegate
- All meals during the week
- Costs associated with travel visas
- Traveller’s health insurance