Applications are being accepted for Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarships at Simon Fraser University. The funding program is available to both domestic and international high school students admitted for the fall term to an undergraduate degree in any faculty.
Founded in 1962, Simon Fraser University is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada. There are three campuses offering undergraduate, teacher training and doctoral programmes.
Get a reduction in tuition fees by applying for this application programme.
User Review( vote)
Why would like to join Simon Fraser University? The university offers opportunities for a wide selection of students from a variety of disciplines, including students considering or preparing careers as school teachers, in-service teachers, and students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any faculty.
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for admission, you must meet the general university entrance requirements, including English language and quantitative skills requirements, and the program-specific requirements listed for that program.
- Minimum 90% admission average or 31 IB* points required to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications to BC post-secondary institutions are submitted through the EducationPlannerBC application service. Application Form
- English Language Requirement: Students must obtain a satisfactory score on one of the following English language proficiency tests.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no part less than 6.0.
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test) with an overall score of 88 or better with a minimum score of 20 in each of the four components (listening, speaking, writing, reading)
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL) with an overall score of 70, with no part less than 60.
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with an overall score of 65, with no part less than 60.
Simon Fraser University will cover award range: $10,000 up to an amount sufficient to cover tuition and mandatory supplementary fees Further funding, in the form of a living allowance, may be offered to support exceptionally talented students with demonstrated financial need
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 15, 2020.