Ashoka University is offering an undergraduate scholarship for both Indian and international students. This is available for pursuing an undergraduate program in Liberal education.
Ashoka is committed to providing financial aid to all deserving students. While selection to Ashoka is based upon student merit, including academic and extracurricular achievement, grants are entirely based upon need.
Valuable chance to study at Ashoka University.
User Review( votes)
Ashoka University is a private, nonprofit university, and an unprecedented example of collective public philanthropy in India. Ashoka offers its students a multidisciplinary liberal education in undergraduate as well as postgraduate education.
To apply for this scholarship, the applicant must have an offer of admission from Ashoka University.
- This is open for Indian and international students.
- This is available for pursuing undergraduate program.
- This is awarded in the field of Liberal education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Personal and demographic details, Academic performance from class IX to XII, Extra-curricular and co-curricular participation and interests, Essay, Letter of recommendation, Standardized tests such as the SAT, ACT, etc.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants require both SAT scores/Ashoka Test (both optional). Since both of these tests are strictly optional, the statement can either be removed altogether or framed as “An applicant may submit their SAT/ACT scores for early admission or take the Ashoka Test with us. However, both of these are optional.”
Ashoka University’s generous Financial Aid policy has helped support approximately 46% of our undergraduate students who have received some form of financial grants. Of these students, 66% have received partial tuition waivers while 34% have received full aid.
Application Deadline: Closed