Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies across Ghana? Then go ahead and become a part of the Undergraduate program offered by the Pentecost University College.
Beneficial offer for Ghana students to get a study fund across Ghana.
User Review( votes)
Founded by the Church of Pentecost in 2003, the Pentecost University College is a private university in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs.
Why at the Pentecost University College? The university’s mission is to become distinguished teaching and research-oriented Christian University known for excellence in theology, business, science and technology education and scholarship.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Pentecost University College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Ghana.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant should be a student at the time when applies for a scholarship
- Newly admitted students must possess an aggregate of 6-18 from their West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or equivalent.
- Continuing students must have obtained a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the time of application.
- Applicant should be a talented student with creative and innovative skills.
- Applicant should demonstrate an exceptional commitment to ethical leadership as an incoming or continuing student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework via online or offline at the university. After taking admission, you can download the application form and send it to the Scholarship Coordinator at Pentecost University College PO. Box KN 1739 Kaneshie Accra.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach result slip or transcript of previous studies, a testimonial from the former school/ letter from a mentor if a continuing student, letter of recommendation from a Teacher or Counselor or Minister of Religion, and or Principal/Vice Principal of a reputable institution, a brief explanation of why you should be awarded this application (250 words maximum), two recent Passport pictures (not older than six months), birth Certificate/baptismal certificate/Affidavit, copy of an official payslip or payroll record of parent/guardian or the applicant, copy of a Death Certificate or witness by a Religious leader, Pensions letter of retired parent/guardians, Copy of School, NHIS, Voter’s or National ID card
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
- Full scholarship: covers 100% of Tuition Fees
- Half Scholarship: covers 50% of Tuition Fees
- Student Bursaries: any monetary award as determined by the Scholarship Committee
- 10% discount tuition fee for all Church of Pentecost Members