Highly skilled students from all over the world are invited to take part in the Undergraduate Scholarship Program organized by the Tianjin University in China.
The award is open for international students who wish to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the university for the session 2020/21. The study period for bachelor degree program for 4-5 years.
Fantastic chance to study an undergraduate degree at Tianjin University.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1895, Tianjin University is the first modern higher education institution in China. TJU offers a wide range of programs catering for a variety of interests, including 63 bachelor degree programs, 49 Doctoral degree programs, and 87 master degree programs.
Why at Tianjin University? At this university, students will gain professional as well as academic skills. It is committed to advancing knowledge, bringing knowledge to industry for social development, collaborating with leading institutions and organizations.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Tianjin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: The studentship is available all over the globe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is applicable for the undergraduate study program.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
- A bachelor’s Degree program applicant should hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students need to take admission at Tianjin University. After that, they will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: students must submit the highest diploma or original notarized diploma, transcripts, photocopy of passport, photocopy of Visa, physical examination certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Before admission, you need to check general entry requirements for undergraduate study.
- Language Requirement: Chinese-taught programs applicants need to submit HSK certificates. A minimum requirement of HSK4 for Engineering/Science or HSK5 for business/liberal arts is needed.
- English-taught programs applicants need to submit English proficiency certificate, TOFEL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0.
The sponsorship will be distributed in the following manner:
- Application Fee: RMB 420
- Tuition Fees for undergraduate Programs
- Accidental Injury and Hospitalization Insurance: RMB 800/year
- Accommodation Fees: RMB 60/day per person for single rooms.