If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Undergraduate Scholarships provided by the President University.
Wonderful opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2001, President University is a private university which has accreditation and International curriculum, located in Indonesia. It has four faculties with 16 undergraduates programs and two post-graduate programs.
Why at the President University? The university’s mission is to establish an education system with a high standard of excellence. It also strengthens and encourages self-development to become creative, innovative, inclusive and broad-minded leaders.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: President University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 100% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Indonesia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarships will be awarded to outstanding Indonesia citizen students who demonstrate academic excellence, high intellectual capacity, sound character and strong leadership potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants are advised to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach Copy of Color Scanned KTP or student ID card, recent close-up colour photograph in red background, copy of the letter of acceptance from president university, co-singed by your parent, copy of high school examination in the original language and copy of school examination transcript in the original language.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have excellent academic performance and previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide the standardised test scores of IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or others.
Benefits: The scholarship will provide full or partial scholarships for winning candidates.