Australian Museum is currently looking forward to welcoming bright and passionate students for its AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award worth $2,500 to $4,000.
The program will invest in talented students working toward a postgraduate degree in a field relevant to the museum’s science strategy. It has been designed to develop a new generation of researchers.
A fine chance to get financial assistance for higher studies.
User Review( votes)
Australian Museum is a museum located in Darling Hurst, Australia. It was founded in 1827 by Earl Bathurst. It is known for its exhibitions as well as indigenous studies research and community programs.
Why at Australian Museum? This museum is the oldest museum of Australia with a global reputation in the fields of natural history and anthropology. Great facilities, excellent teaching, safe environment, and lots of educational opportunities make this museum a more amazing place for students.
Application Deadline: 25 May 2020
- University or Organization: Australian Museum
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $2,500 for domestic and $4,000 for international
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from domestic and international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any field related to Museum’s Science Strategy
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this opportunity, you must be a student enrolled in any postgraduate qualification in an area relevant to the museum’s science strategy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants are advised to download the application form and forward all the required material at Meagan Warwick, AMRI & External Partnerships Coordinator, through the Australian Museum site.
- Supporting Documents: 1) Curriculum vitae that includes a list of publications and the names and contact details of at least two referees, 2) Summary statement of academic record/transcript, 3) Statement of support for your application from your institution, and 4) Statement of support from an Australian Museum Research Institute (AMRI) staff member.
- Admission Requirements: Information related to entry requirements can be found here.
- Language Requirement: If you’re applying for any of the courses, you’ll need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
Benefits: This scholarship will grant $2,500 to domestic students and $4,000 to international students.