The Sirindhorn Technology Scholarships Fund is offering the funding for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) to study a Bachelor‡s program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology. The studentships are open to the students of Asian countries.
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is a semi-autonomous institute of technology established in 1992 within Thammasat University. It is located in Pathum Thani, Thailand.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Applications Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a Bachelor‡s degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available in the following fields of study:
|Bachelor‡s of Engineering (B. Eng.)||Bachelor‡s of Science (B.Sc.)|
|Chemical Engineering (ChE)||Information Technology|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Engineering Management|
|Computer Engineering (CPE)||Management Technology|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|Industrial Engineering and Logistic Systems (IE)|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
- Scholarship Award:
Full or half tuition and educational support fees
Health and accident insurance during the period of award in Thailand
- Nationality: The studentships are available for students of Asian countries.
- Number of Scholarships: 24 Scholarship (4 years continuous) 100% or 50% of tuition and educational support fees for prospective students who enrol in the academic semester 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for students of Asian countries.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Non-Thai nationality (from Asian countries).
- Earn a high school diploma that complies with the curriculum of the Ministry of Education (Thailand) or its equivalent from other countries (grade 12 or equivalent)
- Have a good behaviour and a clean record with no offences against student discipline.
- Have not been granted other SIIT Continuing Scholarships.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Submission of General Certificate of Education: GCE O and A-Level
- Apply online
- Select admission type: “Excellent Foreign Students: EFS (U)”