The University of Tartu is offering Raefond Scholarship for International Students of the University of Tartu. The amount of the scholarship is 700 EUR. Up to nine Scholarships are granted per year and at least one to a foreign student.
The University of Tartu is known for its high reputation for the quality of studies and research. Students choose our university because they can count on the excellent reputation of the diploma they receive upon graduation.
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue graduate & postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The amount of the scholarship is 700 EUR. Up to nine Scholarships are granted per year and at least one to a foreign student.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for the international
- Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is granted to students of the University of Tartu whose place of residence in the population register of Estonia is the city of Tartu.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a student at the University of Tartu. The Scholarship may be applied for as of the third semester and the average grade of the applicant must be at least 4.0 in the respective level. Upon granting the Scholarship, the student’s study results and the extracurricular activities related to the city of Tartu and the University of Tartu are taken into account.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: Applicant must submit an electronic application which includes the reasons for applying for the Scholarship, an overview of the extracurricular activities related to the city of Tartu and the University of Tartu and a recommendation letter from faculty or supervisor.