Simmons College is offering various undergraduate financial aid for international students in the USA . these endowments range from $2,000 to full tuition and are renewable for up to four years.
Simmons College, established in 1899, is a private woman-focused undergraduate college and private co-educational graduate school in Boston, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Great opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- Presidential Scholarship: $76,000 – $84,000 four-year scholarship
- Dean’s Scholarship: $68,000 – $72,000 four-year scholarship
- Achievement Scholarship: $24,000 – $48,000 four-year scholarship
- Alumnae/i Scholarships: $8,000 four-year scholarship
- Gilbert & Marcia Kotzen Scholarship: Full tuition, mandatory fees, and on-campus room and board. Plus an additional $3000 for academic pursuits outside of the classroom
- Endowed Scholarships: Varies
- Simmons Boston Scholarship: Full tuition
- Fish Scholarship: $60,000 four-year scholarship. Plus an additional, one-time $2500 for an experience that promotes global citizenship
- Dorothea Lynde Dix Scholars Scholarships: $3,400 split evenly ($1,700 per semester) between the first two consecutive semesters of enrollment
- The award can be taken in the USA
Applicants must meet the following area for these endowments:
- Presidential Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Dean’s Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Achievement Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment if admitted during or after fall 2015; SAP* and full-time enrollment if admitted prior to 2015
- Alumnae/I Scholarships: Daughters and granddaughters of Simmons graduates
- Gilbert & Marcia Kotzen Scholarship: 3.2 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Endowed Scholarships: All students who complete the FAFSA and are enrolled full-time are automatically considered.
- Simmons Boston Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Fish Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Dorothea Lynde Dix Scholars Scholarships: One-time award
Nationality:US and international students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applying to Simmons is free when a student uses the online application or Common Application.
- The Common Application: Simmons is a member of the Common Application, allowing first-year and transfer students to apply to multiple schools with just one application.
- Simmons Online Application: Simmons also offers our institutional specific application. To get started, choose the application below for the term in which you would like to enrol and your student type.
- Simmons Print Application: Students can download and print the appropriate Simmons print application. Please mail application and supporting materials.
- Entrance Requirement: University is looking for students who have completed a challenging college preparatory curriculum including:
- 4 years of English
- 4 years of Math (at least one year beyond Algebra 2)
- 3 years of Science (4 years for those interested in nursing, nutrition, and physical therapy)
- 3 years of Social Science
- 3 years of Foreign Language
- English Language Requirement: Applicants for whom English is not the first language must submit official scores for either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). A minimum TOEFL score of 83 internet-based (560 paper-based) or an IELTS score of 6.5 is strongly recommended. For native English speakers, SAT or ACT scores are required.
Application Deadline: Closed