International students have a golden chance to apply for a scholarship. The University of Manitoba is offering Hawirko Roma Zenovea Graduate Scholarship to study in Canada.
Nice one for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1877, the University of Manitoba is a public research university in Canada. It has a reputation as a top research-intensive post-secondary educational institution. It is the 17th-largest in all of Canada.
Why at the University of Manitoba? The university prepares candidates for their future career. They will be able to apply what they’ve learned, both personally and academically, to make a real-life impact. It helps to prepare students to move into the career of their choice.
- University or Organization: University of Manitoba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Scholarship Award: $9725
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: Check back next year
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to study the PhD degree program in the area of microbiology.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Applicants must have to enroll full-time in the faculty of graduate studies in the first four years of any Ph.D. program delivered by a department in the faculty of science or the faculty of agricultural and food sciences.
- Applicants must have to achieve a minimum degree grade point average of 3.5 (or equivalent) based on the last 60 credit hours of study. The applicant is conducting a clearly defined and innovative research project in the area of microbiology and has demonstrated both commitments to his or her field of study and career potential.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the University of Manitoba. After taking a full-time enrollment in course applicants can apply for the scholarships through the given link: https://manitobagrad.hobsonsradius.com/ssc/aform/BfN68JEG003m0x671wB71.ssc
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit a description of the research proposal, three reference letters, one of which will be from the advisor.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in the PhD degree program, applicants should have the certificates of their graduate seminars and presentations, work experience and involvement.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Benefits: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $9725.