High achieving students are encouraging for the Undergraduate study abroad grants provided by the University of Kent. The program is awarded to students from the UK and EU countries for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship offers £2,000 towards an approved year abroad, for one year only to academically deserving students who want to undertake the undergraduate coursework.
Golden chance for UK and EU students.
User Review( vote)
Recognized as a plate glass university, the University of Kent is ideally positioned to serve as a European gateway to the wider world. Founded in 1965, the Kent is the only UK University to have specialist postgraduate centers in four European capital cities: Athens, Brussels, Paris, and Rome.
Why study at the University of Kent? Studying at Kent offers world-class teaching and learning facilities for the students. Here they can get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must obtain a minimum of 136 tariff points (from 3 A levels) or equivalent, and must fulfil the normal entry requirements for their course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have made an application through UCAS for a full-time undergraduate course at Kent, starting in September 2020, which includes a year abroad. After taking admission to a university, all applications should be made via KentVision portal.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants will be asked to upload an essay of 750-1000 words on “Why I wish to study abroad as part of my Kent degree, and how this will help me in my future career”. Save the essay as a Word document. At the top of the document, please include the essay title, your full name and your University of Kent identification number.
- Admission Requirements: To study at Kent, candidates will need to meet the minimum entry requirements for degree-level study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship provides £2,000 towards an approved year abroad, for one year only (or pro-rata for the period spent abroad).