Destination Australia Awards are initiated by an Australian Government at the Edith Cowan University for international students. The funding program is available for full-time students who want to pursue Bachelor, Masters or Doctoral Degree programs in 2021.
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide outstanding aspirants with the opportunity to explore a unique life outside metropolitan cities while undertaking a world-class tertiary education.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1991, the Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Australia. The university achieved five-star results in at least one measure across 15 different fields of study. It has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research.
Why study at Edith Cowan University? ECU provides innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture. It is committed to widening participation and breaking down barriers that restrict entry to education, and continuing their work on the enhancement and development of alternative entry pathways to higher education.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters or Doctoral Degree
- Award: $45,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 12
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the globe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to pursue Bachelor of Arts (South West), Bachelor of Arts Honours, Bachelor of Education (Primary), Bachelor of Science (Conservation Biology and Environmental Management), Bachelor of Science (Nursing), Bachelor of Science (Nursing Studies), Bachelor of Social Work, Master of Social Science, Master of Teaching (Primary), Master of Teaching (Secondary) and Doctoral of Philosophy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- A newly commencing student at ECU in Semester 1, 2021
- Commencing full time, an on-campus study in Semester 1, 2021 at the ECU South West Campus studying one of the above eligible degrees:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students must have to take admission in their selected program. After taking admission to the program, candidates have to submit their applications via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit copies of their academic transcripts and certificates with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will need to demonstrate their English competency to enter any of the courses.
Twelve scholarships are available for full-time students commencing studies at ECU South West Campus valued at up to $45,000 each.