Applications are invited for Communication & Multimedia Internship with the United Nations Development Programme starting in January/February 2019. This is an unpaid internship program available for a duration of 6 months. International students are eligible to apply for this internship program
The Communication & Multimedia internship can provide you with the opportunity to do so! Join our efforts in implementing the Sustainable Development Goals.
Worthy opportunity for aspirants
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Communication & Multimedia.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
An internship can be taken in Copenhagen, Denmark
Eligibility: Technical skills of best Candidate:
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office tools
- SharePoint knowledge, preferably 2010 or later
- Knowledge of Adobe creative tools, such as Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier
- HTML skills and web-design knowledge is an advantage
- Experience with social media for developing marketing and promoting strategies.
Pre-requisite for a candidate (to be shown in CV)
You must meet one of the following requirements:
- You are currently in the final year of your Bachelor’s degree; or
- You are currently enrolled in a Master’s degree or
- You have graduated no longer than 1 year ago from a master’s degree or equivalent studies …in the field of Communications, Media, Marketing or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of other UN languages is an advantage;
- Knowledge and a proficient user of SharePoint and Adobe Creative tools is an advantage.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? No, UNDP internship program does not provide a salary or remuneration for the internship; however, you will gain valuable insight into UNDP and a global network.
Internship Description: The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT) in Copenhagen is responsible for supporting UNDP Country Offices around the world with ICT and Green Energy solutions. Our vision is to develop smart UN facilities which are: Optimal and efficient, Efficient in management and Sustainable, implemented to build modern age UNDP facilities around the globe that are fully aligned with Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Our Unit offers a stimulating and versatile internship in an international environment with contact to various partners from some 166 countries with UNDP presence. We are a team who work in a dynamic and informal atmosphere, and we expect our interns to become vital members of the team.
Internship Duration: The duration of the internship is 6 months.
How to Apply: Do not miss out on this opportunity to be a part of this international team and apply through the UNDP Jobs platform1, by the application deadline
Internship Application Deadline: Check back next year