Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Australia, the University of New England is announcing the Australian Government Research Training Program for the session 2020/21. The program is open for students from all around the globe.
The program will provide a living allowance and tuition fees for high-quality research higher degree students to study in Australia.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1938, the University of New England is a well-known university that provides over 200 programs in 23 disciplines at undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and higher degree research levels. It has approximately 22500 higher education candidates in Australia.
Why at the University of New England? The university offers the best educational facilities for students. By joining the university, students have an opportunity to get primary and practical research in many areas of study.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of New England
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research Master’s and Doctoral
- Award: AU$28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research Masters and Doctoral in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a domestic student or an overseas student enrolled in an accredited HDR course of study at an Australian HEP.
- Must not be receiving income from another source to support that student’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 percent of that student’s RTP Stipend rate. Income unrelated to the student’s course of study or income received for the student’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- Must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees.
- Must be enrolled as full-time, on-campus for the duration of their candidature.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the doctoral and research Master’s degree program at the University of New England. After being registered, candidates must submit a application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a Statement of Support from their Principal Supervisor, this statement should be no more than 500 words and should outline alignment of the applicant’s research proposal and provide a clear indication of the level of support of the student’s project. The statement can be submitted directly to Research Services by the supervisor via email to hdrdocuments-at-une.edu.au or it may be supplied by the Supervisor to the student for attachment to this application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of New England will offer a stipend of AU$28,092 (2020 rate) per annum tax-free for full-time students, paid in fortnightly instalments.