The University of New England (UNE) IS aiming and valuing for all international students who are self-centered for their passion. This application is open to top quality international candidates who wish to enroll in a research degree at UNE.
The main purpose of the program is to deliver distance education for the betterment of all students. The Awards are for a maximum duration of two years for a Research Masters degree or three years for a Doctoral degree.
User Review( votes)
With approximately 22,500 higher education students, the University of New England is a public university located in the city of Armidale in northern central New South Wales, Australia. For over 60 years, UNE has been a leader in providing distance education to students throughout Australia and the world.
- Applications Deadline: 15 March 2019
- Course Level: Research Masters degree and Doctoral degree
- Scholarship Award: $27,596 AUD per annum
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 20 UNE IPRA’s are available
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Outstanding applicants who wish to enroll in a postgraduate research degree at UNE
- Applications are assessed on academic merit and research potential
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply by downloading the application form through the given link:
- The UNE IPRA provides a stipend of $27,596 AUD per annum, course tuition fees, and single Standard Overseas Health Insurance. It is a fixed rate of AU$27,596 per annum tax-free for full-time candidates, paid in fortnightly installments.